Because some days we could all use some words to hang onto and give us hope or inspiration when it’s needed.
1. You will survive this.
2. In six months that boy that you are hung up over right now will not matter.
3. Our girlfriends are our soulmates; guys are just there to have fun with.
4. Everything will fall together eventually, just breathe.
5. When all else fails, my mother’s arms are still there at the end of the day.
6. How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.
7. Give to those who have nothing to give back to you.
8. You have to stop searching for a why at some point and just leave it alone.
9. If the hurt comes so will the happiness.
10. Losing him was the becoming of myself.
11. Accept yourself as you were designed.
12. It takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations.
13. Do not look for healing at the feet of those who broke you.
14. I know it’s hard, believe me I know it feels like tomorrow will never come and today will be the most difficult day to get through, but I swear you will get through. The hurt will pass as it always does, if you give it time and let it so let it go – slowly like a broken promise, let it go.
15. The next time he points out the hair on your legs is growing back remind that boy that your body is not his home he is a guest, warn him to never outstep his welcome again.
16. there is a difference between someone telling you they love you and them actually loving you.
17. Loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need of yourself.
18. Accept that you deserve more than painful love, life is moving and the healthiest thing for your heart is to move with it.
19. the way they leave tells you everything.
20. people go but how they left always stays.
21. neither of us is happy but neither of us wants to leave so we keep breaking one another and calling it love.
22. you were not wrong for leaving, you were wrong for coming back and thinking you could have me when it was convenient and leave when it was not.
23. the letting go has become the forgetting- which is the most pleasant and saddest thing to have happened.
24. I don’t know what living a balanced life feels like- when I am sad I don’t cry, I pour. When I am happy- I don’t smile, I glow. When I am angry- I don’t yell I burn. | The good thing about feeling in extremes is when I love I give them wings, but perhaps that isn’t such a good thing cause they always tend to leave and you should see me when my heart is broken- I don’t grieve, I shatter.
25. I had to leave I was tired of allowing you to make me feel anything less than whole.
26. I am who I am- no excuses.
27. Girls just want somebody to want them back.
28. Sometimes my heart aches at how my life has turned out, in a good way. It doesn’t mean there haven’t been hardships, there have been but I’m here and here is good.
29. Someone once said; It’s the good girls who keep diaries. The bad girls never have the time.’ Me I just wanna live a life I’m gonna remember, even if I don’t write it down.
30. So, for now, I say goodbye to this chapter of my life and I look forward to what comes next.
31. I wanted you to fight for me. I wanted you to say there’s no one else you could ever be with and that you’d rather be alone than without me.
32. How many moments in life can you point and say: “that’s when it all changed”
33. But there’s a day when you realize that you’re not just a survivor, you’re a warrior.
34. The rest of your life is being shaped right now. By the dreams you chase, the choices you make and the person you decide to be.
35. She believed she could, so she did.
36. Some days you just need to drink out of the wine bottle.
37. One day you look at your life and it has purpose and someone that makes you feel very special and friends, and all the time and pain that it took to get here seems to not matter anymore.
38. But when did we start letting boys dictate our happiness?
39. I stopped letting boys define me and started believing in myself.
40. Don’t forget to fall in love with yourself first.
41. Find someone who makes you feel drunk when you’re sober.
42. It’s the rule of life that everything you have always wanted comes the very second you stop looking for it.
43. If you want the life, you have to look the part.
44. I am someone who is looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, can’t live without each other love.
45. Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with.
46. The most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And, if you find someone to love, the you you love, well, that’s just fabulous.
47. Go through life like I do- enjoy men, but don’t expect them to fill you up.
48. He’s not my boyfriend- He’s just someone I’m trying on.
49. Single and Fabulous. Exclamation Point!
50. Back then I swore I was gonna marry him someday, but I realized some bigger dreams in mind.
51. The world gives you so much pain and here you are making gold out of it.
52. She changed. You can see it in her eyes, feel it in her touch, and hear it in her tone. She’s not the same, and she’s never coming back.
53. I gave him everything I was, but he can keep that. I like everything I am now, better anyway-…and he can’t have this.
54. We are made of all those who have built and broken us.
55. She’s as busy as the new york city streets, with a soul as colorful as an L.A sunset. She’s not complicated, just passionate about keeping her alive.
56. Date someone who is a home and an adventure all at once.
57. Your Nathan Scott is somewhere out there right now, he is just too busy with Peyton right now.
58. You will break but oh, you will also heal.
59. Stay creative, stay self care’d up, stay free.
60. You are brave for doing things even though they scare you or make you anxious.
61. It’s okay to lose yourself for a little while. In books, in music, in art. Let yourself get lost.
62.And In the end, all I learned was how to be strong. Alone.
63. Start your day with a dance party.
64. It was her chaos that made her beautiful.
65. I am too full of life to be half loved.
66. Have some fire. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature. Be better than anyone here, and don’t give a damn what anyone thinks.
67.He’s very dreamy, but he is not the sun. You are.
68. Just put one foot in front of the other. Just get through the day.
69. If you want crappy things to stop happening to you, then stop accepting crap and demand something more.
70. The thing worth holding on to would not have let go.
71. When you are broken and he has left you do not question whether you were enough; the problem was you were so enough, he was not able to carry it.
72. If he can’t help but degrade other women when they’re not looking; if toxicity is central to his language he could hold you in his lap and be soft, honey that man could feed you sugar and douse you in rose water but that still could not make him sweet.
73. The one who arrives after you will remind me love is supposed to be soft. He will taste like the poetry I wish I could write.
74. I didn’t leave because I stopped loving you, I left because the longer I stayed the less I loved myself.
75. It must hurt to know I am your most beautiful regret.
76. Travel far and travel often. Go to new places and explore new things and people. Don’t say no- just go.
77. Don’t mistake salt for sugar, if he wants to be with you he will- it’s that simple.
78. A daughter should not have to beg her father for a relationship.
79. The rape will tear you in half but it will not end you.
80. Every time you tell your daughter you yell at her out of love you teach her to confuse anger with kindness which seems like a good idea till she grows up to trust men who hurt her cause they look so much like you.
81. He was supposed to be the first male love of your life- you still search for him everywhere.
82. How is it so easy for you to be kind to people? He asked. Milk and honey dripped from my lips as I answered. Cause people have not been kind to me.
83. What’s stopping you from doing exactly just that?
84. The thing about being single is, you should cherish it. Because in a week or a lifetime of being alone, you may only get one moment. One moment when you’re not tied up in a relationship with anyone. One moment when you stand on your own.
85. Most things don’t work out the way they were planned, but that’s okay.
86. God does not give you anything you cannot handle today.
87. You were made to do hard things so believe in yourself.
88. Some women fear the fire while some women simply become it
89. You don’t find love, love finds you and usually when it’s least expected.
90. Don’t be so hard on yourself, you are doing the best you can.
91. Be brave enough to let your voice be heard.
92. You are worthy of all the things you desire and dream about in life.
93. I will not compare myself to strangers on the internet.
94. The sun will rise and we will try again.
95. It’s okay to not have it all figured out at this very moment.
96. You are still growing and learning. Be kind to yourself.
97. Own who you are.
98. Remember every year you get older so does your mom. Go and give her a hug and thank her for all she has done.
99. I hope you find love you don’t have to question.
100. She was life itself. Wild and free, wonderfully chaotic. A perfectly put together mess.