If you’re anything like me you’re always on the look out for new and cute clothes right? But if you’re also anything like me you’re broke like 95% of the time. (thanks, Chipotle) But fear not my broke college friends, I have searched the web high and low for great savings and better deals for us broke fashionistas.
So without further to do, here are 10 websites that will give you a discount just for being a college student. Who knew it could pay to be broke?
10. Charlotte Russe – Because we all know to never wear shoes you like to a frat party because they will never be the same again after. So here ya go, save yourself 15% on those cute booties you have been eyeing for a while now and go get you a Chad from Sigma Apple Pie while wearing them.
9. Mixology- Never shopped here personally but I’m always down to try new places, plus I’d be saving 15% so it’s a win, win.
8. Asos- AKA: The best place to find the most random but unique clothing ever. You only get 10% off but hey I guess it’s better than nothing right?
7. Urban Outfitters- One of my personal favorite places to shop, plus you get 10% off. Whoop, Whoop.
6. Princess Poly- Again, never shopped here before but it doesn’t hurt to try it out when I get 15% off while doing it.
5. Show Me Your Mumu- Ugh, so cute but so expensive, the struggle is real y’all. But maybe that extra 10% off may change your mind to just say “screw it, and buy the dress anyway.”
4. Express- MY FREAKING STORE. The thing I love about Express is you can find clothes for a business meeting at 2 and then turn around and be able to find a dress that screams “I’m a classy hoe” at 6. Best part? Now you can do it without breaking the bank and still be able to afford shitty alcohol at the same time with 20% off. Woo hoo!
3. Boohoo- All I can say is my wallet won’t be crying after I get done ordering clothes from here. Just for being a student you get 55% off!! Holy crap dudes, that’s a lot off. But hey I’m not complaining.
2. Misguided- Another favorite. I love me some jeans from my girl Misguided and now I will be buying a lot more of them with my 40% discount I get now. Can I get a hell yeah?
1. Tobi- I LOVE THIS STORE OMG. First, off I don’t even really think you need to be a student to get a discount here because literally every other day I get an email from them saying the whole website is 50% off but moving on. But just in case the ocean catches on fire and there isn’t a sale going on that day, you can always enjoy 30% off with your student discount.