This type of article has been written so many times by so many bloggers and guess what? I’m just another one of those bloggers who is writing about it once again, but can you blame me? Every year we go out and search for the perfect swimsuit, it used to be that Victoria Secret was everyone’s go-to place for swimsuits and we would purchase our over-priced two pieces and call it a day. But ever since they discontinued their swim-line I feel like I’m almost at a lost because I don’t know where the heck to shop for swimsuits anymore. Truthfully, I’m still not an expert on it but I have read enough Cosmopolitan articles and done my fair share of Pinterest browsing to have a pretty good idea of where to start, so I really suck at writing introductions so let’s just get into it shall we?
Target- I had too okay? Not going to lie Target has really stepped up their swimsuit game in the past few years but with that, they have also increased their prices. *sigh* I remember the days where you could get a $20 bikini from Target and walk away without worrying if you just spent your grocery money for that week, what a time to be alive.
ASOS- Never shopped here before, and probably never will anytime soon but ya never know? But regardless, I’m not going to lie they have some pretty cute swimwear and it’s not too overly expensive either. I can get behind this movement.
Aerie- You guys knew this one was coming, it’s like a universal place to buy swimsuits. Now, do I really want to purchase a $50 swimsuit? Not really, but will I be purchasing a $50 swimsuit I’ll probably wear like two times this summer? Duh…for the Instagram purposes, of course, a girl’s gotta do what a girl gotta do for her feed alright?
Forever 21 –
Boohoo- Alright, so again I have never purchased a swimsuit from here before so truthfully I can’t give you an honest opinion on what their suits are like but by what I have seen on their website they seem to have some pretty cute suits! Most of their swimsuits range from around $20-$50 depending on what you get, which isn’t terrible for a swimsuit ya know?
Hello loves! Can you believe it? It’s almost summer time and I’m very excited for this summer, more specifically for this upcoming Memorial Day weekend! I’m so excited to be throwing on my new summer dresses and to finally lay out by the pool for this weekend’s festivities! I know everyone has barbeques or pool openings to attend this weekend, so I put together 21 different items to mix and match and style together for your Memorial Day weekend and some sales to online shop while you’re getting your tan on. Don’t forget your sunscreen and remember the true meaning of this holiday as we give thanks and remember those who have died and served our country and have made it possible for us to live our lives freely.
SALES TO SHOP FOR MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND :
– The Gap is offering up to 50% off everything as well as an extra 20% off sale AND free shipping with the offer code “PARTY”.
– Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale begins tomorrow 5/23 and goes through 6/3! Most of Nordstrom’s items will be 40%-50% off, this includes brands from Free People to Madewell to Tory Burch, basically, you are getting designer labels for half of what you would originally pay for.
– Urban Outfitters is offering 30% off all sale items! This offer starts 5/27 and goes through 5/29 so keep your eyes out for this sale since it only lasts two days.
– JCPenny has a deal going on where you can take 25% off of a $100 purchase or more, or if you spend less than $100 you can take 20% off! This deal starts 5/24 and goes through 5/28!
– Macy’s is offering 20% off all your items during their Memorial Day Sale when you use the code MEMDAY. This deal is valid through 5/23-5/28!
– Old Navy is giving away 50% off all their tees, tanks, shorts and swim for the whole family as well as 30% off of dresses! No discount code needed.
– Forever 21 is not necessarily having a “Memorial Day” sale but they are offering great deals on shorts and dresses that start at $10!
It’s officially that time of the year again where single girls from all around gather together and bond over our singleness and ensure ourselves that we are TOTALLY okay with being single! Besides it’s 2018, women are totally rocking the whole “single girl” mojo right now anyway, right? At least this is what we tell ourselves to make this holiday a little less sad for those not receiving a dog, shaped heart full of chocolates this Wednesday. Continue reading “Three Different Outfits You Should Be Wearing This Valentine’s Day”