Carrie Bradshaw once said, “Men I may not know, but shoes now that’s something I know” and I totally agree with her on that. I have had many failed relationships in my past but I never once had a pair of shoes let me down the way a man has before, well okay maybe once but that’s because they were $10 and you know what they say, you get what you pay for but that’s besides the point. There is just something about buying a new pair of shoes and rocking it with a new outfit that gives you a sense of confidence and feeling like you could take on anything (while looking good in your new pair of shoes I might add). So me being the fellow shoe lover that I am, put together a little summer shoe guide for you babes to explore so you can find your new favorite summer shoe without breaking the bank this summer.
Hi loves! Happy June and Happy Semi-Annual sale! If you didn’t know already, Victoria Secret started their Semi-Annual sale last week and you guys they have some great stuff this year! They have bra’s that are going for $14.99, beauty that is 50% off, and lingerie that is half of what it normally is, I’m talking about steller deals here. I have picked out some of my favorite things that are in the sale this year to share with you guys and if you haven’t shopped the sale already you will want too after seeing what I picked out. Let’s get into it-
Chantilly Lace Bralette – Super cute bralette, this would be perfect to pair with a tank top in the summer and with an oversized sweater in the winter!
Dream Angels Demi Bra– In general, Victoria Secret’s dream angel’s collection is fabulous but I personally own this bra and I can say this is one of the best bras I own! I love that it pushes my girls up and keeps them in place as well as gives my boobs the support they need, but this bra specifically is very similar to a push-up bra so if you’re looking for that look this would be a great bra to consider trying out.
Side Smoothing Push-up Plunge Bra– This bra has a great push-up look to it and it’s very comfortable to wear, it also has silicon and spandex like gripping in the band so that means everything will stay in place while you’re wearing it. The material is also very smooth and comfortable as well!
Very Sexy Lace & Mesh Balconet Bra Top– I love this bra, again I think this bra would be perfect to pair with sweaters or tanks! The bra itself is a light line and lifts your girls up, in general, the Very Sexy collection is made to give your breasts more of a push-up look!
Sexy Illusions Side Smoothing Strapless Bra – I also own this bra, this bra will be your new go-to strapless bra if you don’t already own it! The best part about this bra is the band is a smoothing band so it basically feels like you are wearing nothing and it also has silicon gripping which helps keeps everything in place! I can honestly say this is the best strapless bra I own and my girls stay in place when I wear it. (which is so important for me personally.)
Dream Angels Flounce Long Line Bra– So this is a first but I don’t actually own this bra but how cute is it anyways? Truthfully, I could lie to you but I don’t really know how you could wear this as an everyday bra but I think it’s more towards the idea of being a lingerie piece ya know?
Hello loves! Can you believe it? It’s almost summer time and I’m very excited for this summer, more specifically for this upcoming Memorial Day weekend! I’m so excited to be throwing on my new summer dresses and to finally lay out by the pool for this weekend’s festivities! I know everyone has barbeques or pool openings to attend this weekend, so I put together 21 different items to mix and match and style together for your Memorial Day weekend and some sales to online shop while you’re getting your tan on. Don’t forget your sunscreen and remember the true meaning of this holiday as we give thanks and remember those who have died and served our country and have made it possible for us to live our lives freely.
SALES TO SHOP FOR MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND :
– The Gap is offering up to 50% off everything as well as an extra 20% off sale AND free shipping with the offer code “PARTY”.
– Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale begins tomorrow 5/23 and goes through 6/3! Most of Nordstrom’s items will be 40%-50% off, this includes brands from Free People to Madewell to Tory Burch, basically, you are getting designer labels for half of what you would originally pay for.
– Urban Outfitters is offering 30% off all sale items! This offer starts 5/27 and goes through 5/29 so keep your eyes out for this sale since it only lasts two days.
– JCPenny has a deal going on where you can take 25% off of a $100 purchase or more, or if you spend less than $100 you can take 20% off! This deal starts 5/24 and goes through 5/28!
– Macy’s is offering 20% off all your items during their Memorial Day Sale when you use the code MEMDAY. This deal is valid through 5/23-5/28!
– Old Navy is giving away 50% off all their tees, tanks, shorts and swim for the whole family as well as 30% off of dresses! No discount code needed.
– Forever 21 is not necessarily having a “Memorial Day” sale but they are offering great deals on shorts and dresses that start at $10!